Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup granulated brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened orange juice
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine margarine, sugar substitutes and egg.
- Beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon, stirring to blend.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with orange juice, beginning and ending with the flour.
- Beat at low speed after each addition.
- Spoon batter into an 8 inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Note: You can make two of these and layer them if you wish or bake them in round pans instead.