Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy to make cake and very tasty. Nice for an afternoon tea or coffee.
- 1 whole orange
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the orange in small pieces.Use the whole orange, peel and everything except the seeds.
- Put the orange, eggs and oil in a blender and blend everything.
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour the orange mixture into the flour mixture; mix very well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared bundt pan; bake for 30 minutes or until a tester comes clean.
Hi Malu! My name is Sue and I can't wait to try this . . . Will rate it as soon as I make it!
Delicious! I made it for a family brunch and everybody loved it. I reduced the amount of sugar to 1 1/2 c to adjust to the altitude in Mexico City. Thanks for sharing
Very good and very easy. Was enjoyed by all who ate it.