- 1 whole orange
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the orange in small pieces.Use the whole orange, peel and everything except the seeds.
- Put the orange, eggs and oil in a blender and blend everything.
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour the orange mixture into the flour mixture; mix very well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared bundt pan; bake for 30 minutes or until a tester comes clean.