1/2 Photos of Orange Buttermilk Pancakes
Colorado Lauralee's Note:
From Better Homes and Gardens January 2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine flour and other dry ingredients including orange peel.
- 2In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- 3Stir orange juice mixture into flour mixture until combined but still slightly lumpy. Heat a lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 4For each pancake pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle.
- 5Cook until golden; turn when tops are bubbly and edges are slightly dry (1-2 minutes per side).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (910 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g