Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great spread for pancakes, muffins and toast. This butter smells great and adds just a little orange flavor to what ever you use it on. For a pretty serving idea use half a hallowed out orange as a serving dish.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, margaine, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar or 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- In a bowl combine ingredients.
- Mix well. If using half orange as serving bowl fill now.
- Serve at room temperature.
Easy and flavorful! The orange is a bright addition to the creamy butter. Thanks for sharing! Culinary Quest '14
This is scrumptious! I made this to go with Muffins I made this morning and it was a beautiful enhancement. I can see this on green beans and asparagus as well as more sweet applications. Thanks for a keeper Deb! Made for Culinary Quest 2014
Debbwl this was so good. I really love orange butter and this one is special. It has the perfect ratio of orange, sugar and butter. It was smooth and creamy and really quick and easy to make. I have served this with buttermilk biscuits, cornbread pancakes and green beans. So very tasty. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. Made for Culinary Quest - Southern USA for the Suitcase Gourmets.