- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter until in fine crumbs.
- Beat eggs with orange juice; drizzle over crumbs, tossing with fork to moisten.
- Turn out onto a floured surface; knead gently for 30 seconds.
- Roll or pat into an eight inch square; spread with butter.
- Mix the orange sugar and sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion; cut into eight slices.
- Place, side by side and cut side down, in a greased 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake in centre of a 425 oven for 35 minutes or until golden.