1/3 Photos of Orange Buns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2Cut in butter until in fine crumbs.
- 3Beat eggs with orange juice; drizzle over crumbs, tossing with fork to moisten.
- 4Turn out onto a floured surface; knead gently for 30 seconds.
- 5Roll or pat into an eight inch square; spread with butter.
- 6Mix the orange sugar and sprinkle over dough.
- 7Roll up jelly roll fashion; cut into eight slices.
- 8Place, side by side and cut side down, in a greased 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- 9Bake in centre of a 425 oven for 35 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Buns
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 742.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g