Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This pretty cake comes together quickly with a boxed mix. Fat-free mayonnaise replaces the heavy oils, and the citrus glaze is always a hit.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope whipped dessert topping mix
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake.