1/2 Photos of Orange Bundt Cake
1 hr 20 mins
Chef Booshman's Note:
Bundt cakes are super easy to make. Made this recipe up myself. I used the same ratios of wet to dry ingredients from "Death by Chocolate" recipe. Worked also well with Blueberry, Lemon, and Raspberry variations. Will post those separately if anybody wants them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 oranges (zest or grate the Oranges, squeeze the juice)
- orange juice (combined with squeezed juice to make 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup canola oil or 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- red food coloring
- yellow food coloring (follow package instructions to make orange)
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (small or large size)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat eggs, sour cream, orange juice, and oil together in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Add cake mix, pudding mix, food coloring and orange zest.
- 4Beat until smooth.
- 5Spray Bundt pan with vegetalbe oil spray (PAM).
- 6Pour into Bundt or tube pan and bake for 1 hour.
- 7When cool, cover pan with a dinner plate. Invert to remove cake from pan.
- 8Sift powdered sugar on top of cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.1
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 536.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g