Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Delicious breakfast bread that is sweet and sticky with orange flavor.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix sugar and orange peel together well.
- Cut loaf in quarters – each quarter in 8 pieces. Shape as balls.
- Roll balls in butter then Roll in orange mix.
- Arrange in greased loaf tin. Let rise until 1 inch from top or can make the night before and let rise overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minute Reduce to 300 for another 10 minute Turn upside down on serving dish to cool.
Now this is a wonderful change of pace from cinnamon rolls & other sticky buns! I was generous with the orange zest (well minced, too) & loved the great orange flavor! A very nice keeper of a recipe, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]