Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A woman named Brenda Jacobson gave out this recipe at a church activity, and I snatched it right up! So wonderful, easy, and different. At brunches I'll serve this alongside a mint brownie for a different selection and it gets rave reviews. My kids even prefer these over the original.
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt together.
- Next add butter, eggs, orange extract, and orange zest.
- Mix till well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min, or until golden brown.
- Mix together until smooth. While cake is still hot, poke entire cake with a fork. Pour glaze over top and spread. Cool and cut into squares.