- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons nonfat chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gluten-free cornstarch
- 1⁄2 orange, peeled and segmented
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken and ginger thouroughly.
- Remove chicken and set aside; use same skillet to cook broccoli and water for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, broth, juice, and cornstarch; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer; stirring occasionaly.
- Add orange and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.