Recipe by Dancer^
Whip up this frothy cooler in minutes, it tastes like an old-fashioned Creamsicle. For best results, start with ice-cold soy milk and use freshly squeezed orange juice. Creamy, custard-like silken tofu adds extra body. For additional calcium, use calcium-fortified orange juice. Points 2.
Top Review by Pikake21
This was very good, and the BF and I had it for a quick/late breakfast shake. We omitted the ice cubes, because we both cannot stand them, and it made for a very creamy mix. It reminds me of a drink that I get at the Nordstrom E-bar, but i'm sure was much better for me with the added silken tofu. Thanks for a great breakfast treat, Dancer!
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup light vanilla soymilk, chilled (soya milk)
- 1⁄3 cup silken tofu or 1⁄3 cup soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon dark honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- 4 peeled orange sections