1/1 Photo of Orange Breakfast Coffee Cake
Queen of Everything's Note:
Can you say divine? I know that you will when you taste this scrumptious breakfast treat. This recipe is courtesy of my Aunt Yvonne.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl - set aside.
- 2Place about ¾ tsp cream cheese in center of each biscuit; fold biscuit half over cheese, pressing edges to seal.
- 3Dip folded biscuit in melted butter, and dredge in sugar mixture.
- 4Place biscuits, curve side down in a single layer in curves of a lightly greased 12-cup bundt pan, spacing evenly (do not stack).
- 5Place any remaining biscuits around center of tube pan filling in spaces if necessary. Drizzle any remaining butter over biscuits, sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- 7Combine powdered sugar and OJ, stirring well. Drizzle icing over warm coffee cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Breakfast Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 986.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g