Recipe by yamma
This is a great treat to have on hand for company. It freezes well. I like to add raisins or dried cranberries to the recipe.
- 1 orange
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (11 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut orange into quarters, do not peel, remove seeds if any.
- Chop orange in blender or processor.
- Beat eggs, add sugar,orange and oil.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in pineapple and nuts.
- spray 2 loaf pans with pam and pour in batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.