Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a little cookbook called "A Taste of Heaven".
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 2 (11 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut in squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Mix sugar, pecans and orange rind; set aside.
- Separate biscuits in half, horizontally.
- Place a square of cream cheese between halves and seal edges.
- Dip in melted butter and dredge in sugar-nut mixture.
- Stand biscuits on end in slightly greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Space evenly. Drizzle with remaining butter and sprinkle with sugar-nut mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Turn immediately onto serving plate.
- Thoroughly mix powdered sugar and orange juice.
- Drizzle over warm bread and serve immediately.