Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Food Lion
Make and share this Orange Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- COAT both sides of pork chops with Chipotle pepper sauce. Refrigerate while preparing sauce.
- SAUTE garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add orange juice, marmalade, honey and bourbon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- HEAT large skillet on high. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and add pork chops to skillet. Sear pork chops on both sides. Reduce heat to medium and cook pork chops 6-8 minutes on each side.
- BRUSH prepared glaze on chops during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove chops to a platter and drizzle with additional sauce.
A fabulous combination of flavors! We used La Victoria Chipotle sauce and boy, did it blend with the rest of the ingredients. Perfect. Thanks so much, we'll be doing this again and again.