Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Food Lion
Make and share this Orange Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- COAT both sides of pork chops with Chipotle pepper sauce. Refrigerate while preparing sauce.
- SAUTE garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add orange juice, marmalade, honey and bourbon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- HEAT large skillet on high. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and add pork chops to skillet. Sear pork chops on both sides. Reduce heat to medium and cook pork chops 6-8 minutes on each side.
- BRUSH prepared glaze on chops during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove chops to a platter and drizzle with additional sauce.