1/1 Photo of Orange Blossom Yogurt Dressing With Fruit
A lovely Middle Eastern or Mediterranean flavoured fruit salad I concocted. When used in Greece and Cypres, the orange blossom water water is known as anthonero.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fuji apple, peeled and chopped (or gala apple, or your favorite)
- 3-5 soft dates, depending on size (I use Iranian, Parnoosh brand)
- 59.14 ml grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml berries (raspberries, blackberries, blue~)
- 14.79 ml sliced almonds
- 14.79 ml finely chopped pistachios
- 1Peel and chop apple, slice each date into 3 or 4 slivers, wash and halve grapes and wash berries.
- 2Arrange fruit on a plate or in a bowl.
- 3Top with sliced almonds and finely chopped pistachios.
- 4Mix Balkan yogurt with unpasteurized honey and orange blossom water.
- 5Drizzle dressing over fruit.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Blossom Yogurt Dressing With Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 20.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water