- 12 ounces castile soap, grated
- 9 ounces water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground orange peel or 2 tablespoons lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 drops cinnamon essential oils
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt grated Castile soap in 9 ounces water in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Add the cinnamon, peels and ginger, stir well.
- Add the cinnamon oil, stir again and pour into small oiled molds and let the soap set. This can take from a few hours to a week, depending on the size of the mold.
- When dry, unmold, wrap in tissue and put it in a dry cabinet to cure for about a month.