Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Honey butter with a nice balance of sweet, citrus and butter flavours. Great served with biscuits or English muffins. Source: Cooking Light
- 1⁄2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until well blended; this will take about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
- To serve - bring to room temperature and stir just before serving.