Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Haven't tried this yet. But Mandy Moore's character made one in the movie "Because I Said So" and it sounded so good that I had to get a recipe...
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in honey, OJ and vanilla.
- Then beat in eggs (one at a time) until well blended.
- Whisk in lemon and orange rinds.
- Place filling on crust (a store-bought graham cracker crust).
- Bake 15 minutes at 225 degrees and then reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- Topping: Mix ingredients. Remove cheesecake from oven and spread topping over the cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes only at 400 degrees.