3 hrs 45 mins
Concrete Gardener's Note:
Haven't tried this yet. But Mandy Moore's character made one in the movie "Because I Said So" and it sounded so good that I had to get a recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Beat in honey, OJ and vanilla.
- 3Then beat in eggs (one at a time) until well blended.
- 4Whisk in lemon and orange rinds.
- 5Place filling on crust (a store-bought graham cracker crust).
- 6Bake 15 minutes at 225 degrees and then reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Topping: Mix ingredients. Remove cheesecake from oven and spread topping over the cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes only at 400 degrees.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Blossom Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3307.5
- Calories from Fat 2210
- Total Fat 245.5 g
- Saturated Fat 149.3 g
- Cholesterol 1285.2 mg
- Sodium 1746.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 231.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 199.4 g
- Protein 65.4 g