Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Orange Blossom Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add applesauce, eggs and orange peel; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk; mix well.
- Fold in dates and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Pour over cake.
- Cool completely in pan.