- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice, thawed, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 12 double ladyfingers, split
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold honey, orange juice and rind into whipped cream.
- Line bottom and sides of glass serving bowl with lady fingers.
- Pour in orange cream and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with fresh orange sections and toasted coconut sprinkled over the top.