1/1 Photo of Orange & Black Olive Salad
Side or lunch dish, I sometimes add a finely chopped red chili pepper, for the extra kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 oranges
- 2 medium red onions
- black pitted olive, as many you like,halved or left whole
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 -5 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon roasted pine nuts (or more)
- 1Peel the oranges, cut in slices, saving the juices that run out, if possible.
- 2Peel the onions and cut in slices.
- 3Arrange the oranges, onions and olives on a plate, cover and put in the fridge for about half an hour.
- 4Make the dressing by mixing the vinegar, orange and lemon juices, then slowly add the olive oil whilst mixing, then add the garlic, parsley and season to taste.
- 5Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving and last but not least the pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Citrus Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Citrus Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange & Black Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar