Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
My dad was in charge of breakfast when I was growing up, and this was one of his inventions to make canned biscuits more exciting. SOOOOOO delicious! Make sure you spoon the sauce over the biscuits when serving.
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (flaky layers is traditional)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter in microwave, then stir together remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tins, then insert biscuit. Turn biscuit to coat.
- Put down cover sheet in oven to catch spills.
- Follow can directions for cooking.
- To serve, remove biscuit from muffin tin and turn saucy side up on plate. Spoon sauce left in muffin tin over biscuits.