My dad was in charge of breakfast when I was growing up, and this was one of his inventions to make canned biscuits more exciting. SOOOOOO delicious! Make sure you spoon the sauce over the biscuits when serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in microwave, then stir together remaining ingredients.
- 2Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tins, then insert biscuit. Turn biscuit to coat.
- 3Put down cover sheet in oven to catch spills.
- 4Follow can directions for cooking.
- 5To serve, remove biscuit from muffin tin and turn saucy side up on plate. Spoon sauce left in muffin tin over biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 905.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g