I have a large bottle of ginger ale I need to use up. I found this recipe on line. I have not made it yet.
- NOTE: You may want to make this using only 1 cup of Splenda first. Taste it, then add the rest if you need it.
- Place Splenda and soft drink mixes in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add water and stir until drink mixes are dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Serve over ice cubes in 16 tall glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh orange slice just before serving.