1/1 Photo of Orange-Berry Sparkler
Charlotte J's Note:
I have a large bottle of ginger ale I need to use up. I found this recipe on line. I have not made it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: You may want to make this using only 1 cup of Splenda first. Taste it, then add the rest if you need it.
- 2Place Splenda and soft drink mixes in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- 3Add water and stir until drink mixes are dissolved.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Stir in ginger ale.
- 6Serve over ice cubes in 16 tall glasses.
- 7Garnish each glass with a fresh orange slice just before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Berry Sparkler
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened orange kool-aid
unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid