Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I took my Orange Frosty recipe and tweaked it and came up with this.
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup milk (or more if smoothie is too thick)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup frozen mixed berries (I used a blackberry, raspberry, blueberry blend)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon oat bran (or wheat germ)
- 1 tablespoon protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried peppermint
- Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth. You may have to add a little more milk to make it blend if it's too thick.
- Makes 2 larger or 4 small servings.
Delicious! I used skim milk and about 1tsp of peppermint extract instead of dried. Sugar content is a little high for me to have all the time, but completely yummy! Thanks!