Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken from Taste of Home Magazine. Cooking time is time in water bath.
- 709.77 ml raspberries (fresh)
- 473.18 ml blueberries (fresh)
- 1537.83 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange (finely chopped segments)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 19.71 ml orange peel, grated
- 85.04 g package liquid pectin
- Place raspeberries and blueberris in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a Dutch overn. Stir in the sugar, orange segments, lemon juice and orange peel.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Ladle hot mizture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Remove air bubbls; wipe rims and adjust lids.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water canner.