Taken from Taste of Home Magazine. Cooking time is time in water bath.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place raspeberries and blueberris in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- 2Transfer to a Dutch overn. Stir in the sugar, orange segments, lemon juice and orange peel.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in pectin. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- 6Ladle hot mizture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- 7Remove air bubbls; wipe rims and adjust lids.
- 8Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Berry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 225.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g