Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken from Taste of Home Magazine. Cooking time is time in water bath.
Make and share this Orange-Berry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups raspberries (fresh)
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh)
- 6 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange (finely chopped segments)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 1 (3 ounce) package liquid pectin
- Place raspeberries and blueberris in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a Dutch overn. Stir in the sugar, orange segments, lemon juice and orange peel.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Ladle hot mizture into hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Remove air bubbls; wipe rims and adjust lids.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water canner.