Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. This can be made "virgin" by replacing the vodka and club soda with lemon-lime soda. From Woman's World 6/30/08.
- 4 tablespoons Absolut mandarin vodka, divided (or any orange-flavored vodka)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry sherbet, softened, divided
- 4 tablespoons club soda, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, divided
- raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- Divide vodka and sherbet between 2 glasses.
- Top with club soda and a splash of orange juice, dividing equally.
- If desired, garnish each drink with a few raspberries skewered on a toothpick.
I did make a few substantial changes here (something I usually try hard NOT to do!) when I made this as a non-alcoholic kind of ol' fashioned 'float!' I increased the amounts by a factor of 4 (larger drinks for 2 of us) & used Squirt instead of the vodka & club soda ~ Still didn't get away from this being A GREAT DRINK! [Tagged, made & reviewed for my chosen 'target' in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap 11]