Recipe by Charlotte J
I shop late at the grocey store and stop by the meat counter at 8:30. I check to see if they have any rotisserie chicken. They will mark them down half price and I'll buy all they have. When I get home I debone them and pack them into 2 bags with 2 cups in each. Then I have them to help me make quick meals.
- 2 tablespoons frozen concentrate orange juice, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (5 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) cansliced beets, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dressing ingredients in small jar with tight-fitting lid, shake well to blend.
- In large bowl, combine chicken with 1 tablespoon dressing; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to large serving bowl, add remaining ingredients; toss together.
- Serve salad with remaining dressing on the side.