- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons reserved juice until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef in oil. Add the soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and remaining juice. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture; stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the oranges. Serve over rice.