Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There's a lot of similarly titled recipes on this site, but none quite like this. This came from one of those "make ahead" cookbooks and is great for a quick weeknight meal. The orange marmalade is the key. Can be put together and frozen for later.
- If desired, place the meat in the freezer until partially frozen for easier slicing. Trim fat and thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips(the thinner the better).
- Toss together meat strips, marmalade, hoisin sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Cook broccoli in a medium saucepan until crispy tender. Drain and cool.
- Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add meat mixture to hot wok. Stir-fry for 4-6 minutes or to desired doneness. Add cooked broccoli and heat through.
- Can be served over steamed rice.
- FREEZE AHEAD: Place all ingredients, except broccoli, in a freezer bag and freeze up to 2 months. I usually separate it into 2 bags to make 2 meals since it serves 8.