Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love various stir fry's and this is simple and easy!
Make and share this Orange Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chili oil or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 lb flank steak, cut across the grain into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- steamed rice (optional)
- In a bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and chili oil. Add steak strips, tossing to combine.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add asparagus and stir-fry 4 minutes. Add bell pepper, scallion, and carrots; stir-fry 1 minute. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove vegetables to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp of the peanut oil. Add the steak; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Add reserved vegetables and peanuts; stir-fry until heated through. Serve with rice, if desired.