Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Slice meat against the grain, serve with sticky white rice. Add broccoli if desired.
Make and share this Orange Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Into a small bowl, finely grate zest and squeeze juice from 1 orange. Add garlic and soy sauce.
- Peel remaining two oranges with a paring knife to remove both peel and pith. Slice oranges crosswise in 1/2 inch thick circles. Cut circles in half, discard seeds.
- In a medium bowl or ziplock toss meat with cornstarch.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Brown beef on all sides, working in batches and adding more oil if necessary, about 3-5 minutes then set aside.
- Pour juice mixture into skillet, boil until syrupy, about 1 minute. Add beef, oranges and scallions to pan, toss until coated and heated through.
- Serve hot over rice.
Yummy!! And it freezes well too. :)