Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
I found this recipe in Krafts Whats Cooking Magazine. At first I was a little hesitant to try this recipe because it was different, but it turned out great. The pork stayed moist, was easy to make, had few ingredients, and it had so much flavor. I hope you enjoy this rib as much as we do!!
- 1 cup bull's-eye chicken barbecue sauce or 1 cup rib barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange sugar sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix
- 4 lbs pork ribs (Any kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat barbecue to medium-low heat. Mix barbecue sauce and drink mix until well blended. Place half of the ribs each i single layer in centre of sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Spoon sauce mixture over ribs.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold tops and ends to seal packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place packets on grate of barbecue; cover with lid. Grill 1 hr and 30min, or until ribs are very tender. Remove from foil. Skim fat from sauce and serve with ribs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ribs in single layer in large roasting pan. Pour sauce mixture over ribs; cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1hr 30min.
- Remove foil; continue baking 15min, or until ribs are tender.
- Skim fat from sauce and serve with ribs.