1/3 Photos of Orange BBQ Chicken With Grilled Vegetables
From Kraft Foods. I love citrus and chicken together! I like to double the sauce and use half as a quick marinade!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 small yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2Mix barbecue sauce, orange zest and juice until well blended; set aside.
- 3Grill chicken 6 min., turning over after 3 minute Brush with barbecue sauce mixture.
- 4Add vegetables to grill.
- 5Continue grilling chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170ºF) and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and vegetables with the dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange BBQ Chicken With Grilled Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 563.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g