Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Kraft Foods. I love citrus and chicken together! I like to double the sauce and use half as a quick marinade!
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 small yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, orange zest and juice until well blended; set aside.
- Grill chicken 6 min., turning over after 3 minute Brush with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Add vegetables to grill.
- Continue grilling chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170ºF) and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and vegetables with the dressing.
This came out delicious! Done with chicken legs and homemade barbecue sauce.
I used a huge omont of veggies and I added to this some potatoes.
THANKS A LOT FOR THIS FANTASTIC RECIPE!
This is great grilling meal! I doubled this recipe without any problem to use 4 chicken breasts. I didn't have any salad dressing so I used olive oil and also basted the veggies with some of the barbeque sauce mixture. Delish! Thanks for sharing this keeper which we will be having often this summer!
It was delicious. It had just the right amount of of orange to it. we loved it. Made it with rice.