1/3 Photos of Orange Basil Sauce over Salmon Fillets
Audrey M's Note:
This recipe offers a nice citrus taste to salmon. The prep time includes marinating of salmon fillets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray grill with vegetable spray before starting up grill.
- 2Heat grill.
- 3While grill is heating, mix together all ingredients except salmon in a bowl; blend well.
- 4Pour marinate into a zip-lock bag along with thawed salmon fillets.
- 5Marinate for 1/2 hour.
- 6Place salmon on grill and cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until salmon begins to flake with a fork.
- 7Brush marinate on salmon while grilling.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Basil Sauce over Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g