Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by the Orange Basil Mojitos at Serafina in Seattle, Washington. Instead of plain light rum, they use orange-infused rum.
- 6 basil leaves, sliced
- 14.17 g simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- 28.34 g fresh lime juice
- 42.52 g light barcardi rum
- 1 orange, juice of
- soda water
- In a pint shaker, muddle the basil leaves, simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Add in the rum and orange juice; stir to blend.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice; stir.
- Top off with soda water; garnish with basil leaf.
This was a nice change from Mint mojitos. Delicious also with basil. Thanks for posting.