Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by the Orange Basil Mojitos at Serafina in Seattle, Washington. Instead of plain light rum, they use orange-infused rum.
- 6 basil leaves, sliced
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light barcardi rum
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- soda water
- In a pint shaker, muddle the basil leaves, simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Add in the rum and orange juice; stir to blend.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice; stir.
- Top off with soda water; garnish with basil leaf.
This was a nice change from Mint mojitos. Delicious also with basil. Thanks for posting.