Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This marinade gives the chicken loads of flavour and it's low-fat, too! Great summer meal!
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Put chicken in a large resealable bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken in the bag.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Put chicken on the grill and discard excess marinade.
- Cook chicken for about 15 minutes, turning as needed.