Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious served over rice.
Make and share this Orange Basil Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- hot cooked rice
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Toss with 2 tablespoons cornstarch; set aside.
- Saute broccoli in 1 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes; remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Saute chicken pieces in remaining 1 tablespoons hot oil in skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until done. Reduce heat to medium.
- Whisk together orange juice, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1 tablespoons cornstarch.
- Add orange juice mixture and broccoli to chicken, and cook; stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in basil and orange rind.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.