Delicious served over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- hot cooked rice
- 1Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Toss with 2 tablespoons cornstarch; set aside.
- 2Saute broccoli in 1 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes; remove from skillet, and set aside.
- 3Saute chicken pieces in remaining 1 tablespoons hot oil in skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until done. Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Whisk together orange juice, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 5Add orange juice mixture and broccoli to chicken, and cook; stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- 6Stir in basil and orange rind.
- 7Serve over hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Basil Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 1393.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 44.7 g