Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An invention of mine when I came across a lovely Barramundi Fillet
- 400 g barramundi fillets
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g butter
- 30 g dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 ml white wine
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Crush garlic.
- Add orange juice, and orange zest, and chopped dill to a bowl.
- Pour over Barramundi fillets, and grind pepper onto fish.
- Add fish to a grill pan at low heat, and pour over remaining marinade and some white wine.
- Cook fillets on both sides until done, and remove from pan.
- Add a knob of butter and another dash of white wine to the pan.
- Stir until butter melts and sauce thickens.
- Pour over fish to serve.