Recipe by ChrisMc
This ham works well hot or cold - this is great for large brunches, open houses, and other large outdoor gatherings. The prep time includes marinating time. For a little more spice, use ginger marmalade instead of orange marmalade.
Top Review by *Pixie*
The sauce for this is super! I made it up and used it to bake a ham. We got snow yesterday so using the barbeque was out. The ham was nice and moist and we really enjoyed the sauce. Thanks for posting.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 lbs ham (preferably bone-in)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix orange juice, honey, chives, and oil.
- Score the ham in a diamond pattern.
- Pour the orange mixture over the ham and marinate 4-24 hours.
- Grill on low heat for 75-90 minutes, brushing with marinade.
- Mix the barbecue sauce, marmalade, and mustard; cook 5-10 minutes until blended.
- Brush the glaze on the ham and grill 10-15 minutes more.