Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A main-stay during football season. When my husband and brother latch up, anything can happen--take this for example;) It's great party food!
- 2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (1 lb) package hot dogs, quartered and butterflied or 1 lb mini smoked cocktail franks
- In a 2-quart casserole, combine the barbecue sauce, marmalade, and mustard.
- Stir in the hot dogs; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5-8 minutes, or until hot, stirring after every 2 minutes.
- OR, heat in a large saucepan over medium heat until the sauce bubbles around the edges of the pan and everything is thoroughly heated through.