Recipe by queenbeatrice
These are so delicious. Adults and kids love them equally. Cook time is freeze time.
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious and so easy!!! Made as directed making 10 pops (using bathroom size dixie cups)! I used WW yogurt, so my cal count may be a bit less than listed. A wonderful treat in the summer or anytime! Thanks for sharing!
- 7 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree all ingredients together in blender.
- Pour into 6- 3oz molds or paper cups.
- Freeze for one hour, place sticks in the middle.
- Freeze for another 3 hours, until solid.
- To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out.
- If using paper cups, peel away paper.