Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite at my house. Quick and easy.
- Peel the bananas and cut into chunks.
- Place in a food processor or blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into cups.
- Freeze for at least 15-20minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and serve.
- Eat as a slush with a spoon.
Sherrybeth - this is a very refreshing drink. I did reduce the amounts to make just 1 serving and it worked out fine. My dad really enjoyed the flavors. It was fun making a new treat for him! Made for the Adopt a Tag Event in the Cooking Games with Friends forum.