- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
- Stir in bananas and orange juice.
- Combine the dry ingredients; add to banana mixture, beating just until moistened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.